National Peanut Board
3350 Riverwood Parkway, Suite 1150
Atlanta, GA 30339
For general questions about peanuts, peanut products or the National Peanut Board, please contact us.
Links on this page may take you to third party websites not associated with the National Peanut Board. These links have been provided as a convenience. The National Peanut Board assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, quality, safety, or nature of the content on the linked sites.
Terms and Conditions
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not:
- Reprint, republish, or distribute in any way any information or materials on the Website.
- Use the information on the Website for unsolicited commercial messages.
- Provide any false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Be defamatory, obscene, indecent, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
- Provide your password to any other party.
- Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in NPB’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose whatsoever without NPB’s prior express written permission.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website.
- Transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, dissemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way used in the Website.
NPB’s Intellectual Property
The Website and the information, writings, images and/or other works on the Website (the “Content”) are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to NPB or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by NPB or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Website. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only, except as otherwise permitted by NPB.
THE NATIONAL PEANUT BOARD, and other NPB graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks or trade dress owned by NPB. NPB’s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used or interfered with in any manner without the express written consent of NPB.
Termination or Removal
NPB may terminate or suspend your use of the Website at any time without cause and without liability to NPB.
Disclaimer of Warranties
NPB MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. NPB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT. NPB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. NPB DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation of Liability
Links on the Website to third-party web sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by NPB of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein. NPB is not responsible or liable for any such web site or the content thereon. If you decide to access such web site or the content thereon, you do so at your own risk.
Linking to the Website
Unless specifically authorized by NPB, you may not create links to the Website that bypass the home page or other parts of the Website. You may not mirror or frame the Website on any other web site.
Choice of Law/Choice of Forum
Entire Agreement/No Waiver